- 3 Chicken Thighs Marinade
- 2 cloves garlic (finely pounded)
- 2 pieces shallot (finely pounded)
- 2 tbsp Japanese barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tbsp Huadiao wine 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Marinate the chicken thighs with all the ingredients and mix well. Season for overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Set oven to 220 degrees. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Place chicken thighs in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove out the tray and applies the leftover marinade sauce over the chicken thighs. Lower the temperature to 160 degrees and bake for another 45mins until the chicken is cooked and turned slight brown.
- Serve on a plate with spaghetti, potato with bacon sliced, bacon with asparagus.
- Ready to enjoy!
Recipe by Sandra Kwan
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Lollipops
Ingredients 12 pcs lollipops (drumlets) 12 pcs streaky bacon Garlic Salt (MasterFoods) Methods Use sharp knife ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more