- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper.
- Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture.
- With hands or a fork, mix until well blended.
- Form into 4 patties approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on the prepared grill.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more
Best step to make Beef Morcon
Another popular Filipino dish commonly served on holidays and special occasions is morcon. This Filipino-style ...read more