- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or cake flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Toast flour in a skillet over moderate heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown, stirring constantly. Add powdered milk (or infant formula, it works too!), toss for another 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- If desired, transfer to a large bowl. Add in sugar and melted butter. Mix thoroughly until it has about the consistency of damp sand.
- Use a round or oval polvoron molder and shape them into compact bite-size cakes.
- Wrap them in tissue or Japanese paper.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more