- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or cake flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Toast flour in a skillet over moderate heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown, stirring constantly. Add powdered milk (or infant formula, it works too!), toss for another 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- If desired, transfer to a large bowl. Add in sugar and melted butter. Mix thoroughly until it has about the consistency of damp sand.
- Use a round or oval polvoron molder and shape them into compact bite-size cakes.
- Wrap them in tissue or Japanese paper.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more