- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 2 medium-size onion, sliced
- ½ k. pork, sliced into strips
- ¼ k. pork liver, sliced into strips
- 1 green papaya, sliced into strips
- 1 finger pepper
- 2 packs misua noodles
- Cooking oil
- 4 cups water
- Sugar to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and pork. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add water and all the other ingredients except the misua noodles.
- Season with sugar, pepper and fish sauce according to taste. Allow tosimmer until cooked.
- Add the misua noodles and continue to simmer for 5minutes more.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more