- 1 kilo Chicken Feet
- 1 bottle Mountain Dew (Lemon Lime soda)
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 head Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Banana Catsup
- 5 pieces Long Chili Pepper (Siling Pangsigang)
- 2 pieces Bird’s eye chili (Siling Labuyo)
- 1 1/2 liters Water
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- Enough Oil for frying
- Fry the chicken feet pieces in batches until slightly browned.
- Combine the soda, soy sauce, onion, garlic, ground pepper and brown sugar together.
- Cook the chicken feet in the mixture, adding 1/2 liter water at a time as needed, until tender.
- Once the sauce thickens, add the chili peppers and catsup, bring to a boil then turn the heat off.
- Drizzle with a little oil to make it shiny and more appetizing (optional).
- Serve with rice or enjoy as a beer snack!
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Putong Bigas
https://youtu.be/zC5mhngklGQ Ingredients 500grams rice flour 250grams white sugar 1 ½ tsp baking powder 1 ½ tsp ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKpR3K0TH4 Ingredients. 500 ml coca cola 1 kilo of Chicken wings 1⁄4 cup soy sauce ...read more