- 1 prepare pizza crust (your own or purchased tube/crust)
- 10 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup gouda cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- One hour before baking the pizzas, start preheating the oven at 500 degrees Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Prepare dough into pizza shape.
- Precook if needed.
- Spread remainder of barbecue sauce over the surface of the dough.
- Spread cheese over the sauce.
- Spread chicken over the cheese.
- Place the onion rings over the chicken pieces.
- Place the pizza in the oven (on top of pizza stone if available or on pan).
- Bake until crust is crispy and cheese is bubbling (8-10 minutes).
- Remove pizzas from the oven and sprinkle each with 1/2 of the cilantro.
Easy Related Posts
Fruit Cocktail Cupcakes
Ingredients: (A) 150g caster sugar 150g butter (B) 3 eggs (C) 1/2 tsp ...read more
Easy step to make Cucumber Lemonade
Ingredients: 2 Cucumbers 15 limes 2 cups of sugar 2 gallons of water STEPS: Cut up ...read more
Easy Coleslaw Recipe
Creamy with a hint of sweetness, a perfect side for dishes like fried chicken and ...read more
Special Puto Bung-bong Recipes
Ingredients: 1 cup glutinous rice 2 tsp purple food color (ube) 2 cups water panutsa Cooking Instructions: ...read more