- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef top loin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 carrots, thinly diagonally sliced
- 3 ½ cups broccoli florets (8 ounces)
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans or white kidney beans
- In 12-inch skillet with flared sides or a large wok heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir beef, garlic, and ginger until beef is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and heat remaining oil.
- Add sliced carrots and broccoli; cook and stir for about 3-5 minutes. Add green onions; cook 1 minute more.
- Add orange juice, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper (if using); toss to coat.
- Add cooked beef and beans; cook until heated through.
Source: The Foodies’ Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more