- 2-1/2 kilo pata ng baka, cleaned sliced
- 3/4 kilo ox tripe, cleaned
- 4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs onions, sliced
- 4 pcs potatoes, cubed and fried
- 3 pcs carrots, diced
- 2-3 cup beef-broth
- 4 pcs chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1/4 kilo sweet ham, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into l-inch long
- 1 can garbanzos
- 1 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can pimientos morrones
- 1 small bottle of olives
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- Pressure cook pata and tripe in water until tender (about 30 minutes). Reserve broth. Cut up pata and tripe into serving pieces. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until soft. Add pata and tripe, potatoes and carrots. Pour beef broth. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Add the chorizo de bilbao, ham, bacon, garbanzos and tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Lastly add the pimientos, olives and cheese. Simmer again for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: Panlasang Pinoy Meat Recipes
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more