- 2-1/2 kilo pata ng baka, cleaned sliced
- 3/4 kilo ox tripe, cleaned
- 4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs onions, sliced
- 4 pcs potatoes, cubed and fried
- 3 pcs carrots, diced
- 2-3 cup beef-broth
- 4 pcs chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1/4 kilo sweet ham, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into l-inch long
- 1 can garbanzos
- 1 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can pimientos morrones
- 1 small bottle of olives
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- Pressure cook pata and tripe in water until tender (about 30 minutes). Reserve broth. Cut up pata and tripe into serving pieces. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until soft. Add pata and tripe, potatoes and carrots. Pour beef broth. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Add the chorizo de bilbao, ham, bacon, garbanzos and tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Lastly add the pimientos, olives and cheese. Simmer again for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: Panlasang Pinoy Meat Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more