- 1/2 kilo beef kenchi or shank, cut into serving pieces
- 1 small can chorizo de Bilbao, sliced
- 6 cup of water
- 1/2 medium-sized cabbage,quartered
- 100 grams green beans
- 2 medium-sized potatoes,quartered
- 2 pc. banana saba variety,sliced diagonally
- 1 small can garbanzos
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 4 cup broth
- 1/2 tsp. MSG (optional)
- Boil beef kenchi and chorizo de Bilbao in water and salt.
- When tender, remove, and cook potatoes, green beans, cabbage, and bananas in the same broth. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions in hot oil.
- Add broth and seasoning, then put in meat, potatoes, green beans, cabbage, bananas, and garbanzos.
- Serve with eggplant sauce.
How to prepare the eggplant Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggplant, broiled, peeled and smashed
- Blend ingredients together and serve with Beef Pochero.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more