- 1 lb. steak, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sesame seeds for garnishing
- spring onion for garnishing
For Teriyaki sauce:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tbsp cornstarch diluted in 1 tbsp water
- Slice the beef thinly across the grain. Marinate it in soy sauce and mirin for a bout 30 minutes in the fridge.
- In a nonstick pan, add in olive oil. Add the beef in and stir fry for about 5 minutes over medium high heat until it is lightly browned. Set it aside on a platter.
- In a small saucepan, combine the the soy sauce, mirin, cooking wine, and the brown sugar. Stir it over medium low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Then, add in the diluted cornstarch and stir constantly until it bubbles and the sauce thickens. Turn off the heat.
- Pour the sauce over the beef. Garnish it with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Beer Marinated Baked Wings
Ingredients: 1 kilo chicken wings, tip cut off, cut into leggie and wingette parts 200 ...read more
Beef and Eggplant Sauce
Ingredients: 3 cups eggplant, peeled and cut into bite size 250gm ground beef 2 cups ...read more