- 4 small/medium carrots, halved
- 4 small/medium beets, greens/stems cuts off
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Place unpeeled carrots in a pot of boiling water and cook until knife tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- While the carrots are cooking, do the same with beets. Place unpeeled, whole beets in a pot of boiling water and cook until knife tender, about 30 minutes. Drain both and cool. Once cooled, peel the carrots and beets; cut both into cubes.
- Transfer the cubed carrots and beets to a large bowl; add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Gently mix and chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
Source : Little Broken
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more