- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup or 10 tablespoons of all purpose flours
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, sift or whisk flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a microwaveable bowl add chocolate, butter, water, and sugar. Melt in microwave.
- In a different bowl, add the eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy and light in color.
- Add the cooled chocolate and butter mixture and stir gently.
- Add the flour and stir until combined, do not over mix.
- Pour the mixture in greased baking pan, or you can use a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350F/180C, for 15 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle come out with few crumbs.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more