- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup or 10 tablespoons of all purpose flours
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, sift or whisk flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a microwaveable bowl add chocolate, butter, water, and sugar. Melt in microwave.
- In a different bowl, add the eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy and light in color.
- Add the cooled chocolate and butter mixture and stir gently.
- Add the flour and stir until combined, do not over mix.
- Pour the mixture in greased baking pan, or you can use a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350F/180C, for 15 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle come out with few crumbs.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more