- 375g elbow pasta
- 175g rindless shortcut bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 75g butter
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups coarse breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Cook bacon in a large non-stick saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until onion is soft. Add to pasta.
- Melt butter in same pan over medium heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until mixture is bubbling. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and parsley. Add to pasta and bacon mixture. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a 12 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Top with tomato. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and remaining cheese. Drizzle with oil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden. Stand 2 minutes. Serve.
Source : Taste.com
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more