- 2 cups all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1½ cups finely diced tart apples
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Powdered sugar
- Apple Juice or Fresh Apple Cider
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside
- In a small bowl mix together buttermilk and egg yolks and add to flour mixture. Stir just until mixed thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold beaten egg whites gently into batter.
- Fold in finely diced apples.
- Heat oil in heavy pan then drop batter by a tablespoon into hot oil. Cook one side until golden brown then flip over and cook backside until golden.
- Remove hot fritters and allow to drain on rack with paper towels beneath.
- Mix powdered sugar and apple juice in a small bowl until it is the consistency of thin icing.
- Dip warm fritter in icing flipping to coat both sides.
- Return iced fritter to rack for any excess icing to drain and icing to set.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more