- 2 cups all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1½ cups finely diced tart apples
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Powdered sugar
- Apple Juice or Fresh Apple Cider
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside
- In a small bowl mix together buttermilk and egg yolks and add to flour mixture. Stir just until mixed thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold beaten egg whites gently into batter.
- Fold in finely diced apples.
- Heat oil in heavy pan then drop batter by a tablespoon into hot oil. Cook one side until golden brown then flip over and cook backside until golden.
- Remove hot fritters and allow to drain on rack with paper towels beneath.
- Mix powdered sugar and apple juice in a small bowl until it is the consistency of thin icing.
- Dip warm fritter in icing flipping to coat both sides.
- Return iced fritter to rack for any excess icing to drain and icing to set.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more