- 1k. glutinous rice (malagkit)
- 10 cups coconut milk
- 1k. white sugar
- 2 cups young coconut meat slice into strips
- Place the rice and malagkit in the pan and allow to boil until cooked.
- When cooked, place in a bowl. Add the sugar and coconut strips. Mix well. Place in a baking tray.
- Top with the coconut milk and sugar mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Slice into portions before serving
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more