- 1k. glutinous rice (malagkit)
- 10 cups coconut milk
- 1k. white sugar
- 2 cups young coconut meat slice into strips
- Place the rice and malagkit in the pan and allow to boil until cooked.
- When cooked, place in a bowl. Add the sugar and coconut strips. Mix well. Place in a baking tray.
- Top with the coconut milk and sugar mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Slice into portions before serving
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more