- 284 Grams pounded rice flakes
- 254 Grams palm sugar
- 3 Cups coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Drops of pandan flavoring
- Soak Pounded rice flakes in 1 cup of coconut milk for 30 minutes or until soften.
- Pour the remaining 2 cups of coconut milk, salt and pandan flavoring in a deep pan, let it boil.
- Add the palm sugar, keep stirring until the sugar has fully dissolved and the mixture thicken.
- Scoop a cup of thicken mixture, set aside.
- Add the soaked pounded rice flakes into the remaining mixture on the pan.
- Stir until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Transfer the cooked rice mixture in a pan line with banana leaves, flatten the top.
- Top with the thicken sugar coconut mixture, bake at 300ºF for 25 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Easy step to make Cucumber Lemonade
Ingredients: 2 Cucumbers 15 limes 2 cups of sugar 2 gallons of water STEPS: Cut up ...read more
Ingredients: 1pack Oven Toaster Bibingka Mix 150g 1 teaspoon yeast or baking powder 1 piece ...read more
The Filipino cuisine includes lots of native kakanin which are loved by many. One of ...read more