- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup water, lukewarm
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 4 tablespoon – cold and chopped into cubes
- 1 pack yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for deep frying
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and butter.
- Mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Add the egg into the mixture and lukewarm water and start mixing together.
- Knead the dough in a clean, floured surface until smooth and elastic.
- Let is rise for one to two hours.
- Divide the dough into 14 pieces. Start rolling dough into cigar and twist it.
- Let it rise for 20-30 minutes.
- Fry it for about one to two minutes on each side.
- Let is cool and shake off excess oil.
- Serve with Dulce de Leche.
- Stir together milk, sugar, and baking soda in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until caramelized and thickened.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to a bowl to cool.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more