- ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour
- 1 big coconut milk,
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 2 pcs. of Sweet Potatoes (kamote) sliced
- 5 – 7 pcs. of Banana, (Saging na Saba)sliced
- 200 grams of Water Yam(Ube) sliced
- 100 grams of Jackfruit
- 1 cup cooked sago
- 1 Liter of Water
- Prepare all ingredients and slice them all.
- In the mixing bowl, mix the 2 and ½ cups of glutinous rice and vanilla.
- Add the 1 and ½ cup of water gradually and mix until it forms into soft dough.
- Get some dough and form it into small balls.
- Remain the ½ cup of rice flour dough and set aside.
- In a cooking pot, put the 1 liters of water and add the sliced water yam then cover it and wait to boil.
- Then add sliced sweet potatoes and add the 2 cups of sugar and cover it and cook for 3 – 5 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add the sliced banana and jackfruit then stir and cover it to continue boiling.
- Add the rice flour balls and mix it well then cover.
- The remaining rice flour dough is dissolved into ½ cup of water and set aside.
- Then add the coconut milk and sago then mix it well and cover it.
- Then lastly add the dissolved glutinous rice when all ingredients are already cooked.
- Allow to simmer until it thickens.
- Serve hot and Enjoy the Bilo – Bilo Recipe.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more