- 1kg chicken
- 1 pc white onion ( cut into ring)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Wash the chicken and cut into serving sizes. Drain it
- Cut the onion into rings and chop the garlic. Set aside
- Marinate the chicken in a bowl with soy sauce, seasoning granules, calamansi juice and pepper. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the pan, add the butter and sauté the white onion until translucent. Remove the onion from the pan, in the same pan put oil and pan fry the marinated chicken until brown the skin.
- Removed the chicken from the pan and removed some of the oil.
- Sauté the garlic for 1 minute and add the remaining sauce from the marination of chicken.
- Add the pan fried chicken, stir and cover until the chicken is cooked.
- 8. Lastly add the sugar and white onion, but leave some white onion for garnish.
- 9. Stir it well until it reduces the sauce.
- 10. Serve while hot. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more
Salted Egg Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/0itCyCPoP3E Ingredients. 2 pcs Salted Egg Half lemon squeezes 1/2 tsp Salt, Sugar, Pepper and Seasoning ...read more
How to Cook Pandan Grill Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/jM5_jep_W6w Ingredients: 1 kilo of Chicken Wings 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves ¼ cup ...read more