- 1kg chicken
- 1 pc white onion ( cut into ring)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Wash the chicken and cut into serving sizes. Drain it
- Cut the onion into rings and chop the garlic. Set aside
- Marinate the chicken in a bowl with soy sauce, seasoning granules, calamansi juice and pepper. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the pan, add the butter and sauté the white onion until translucent. Remove the onion from the pan, in the same pan put oil and pan fry the marinated chicken until brown the skin.
- Removed the chicken from the pan and removed some of the oil.
- Sauté the garlic for 1 minute and add the remaining sauce from the marination of chicken.
- Add the pan fried chicken, stir and cover until the chicken is cooked.
- 8. Lastly add the sugar and white onion, but leave some white onion for garnish.
- 9. Stir it well until it reduces the sauce.
- 10. Serve while hot. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more