- 1 k kuhol ( snails ), washed and cleaned
- 2 bundles kangkong, leaves separated and stalks sliced into 3 – inch lengths
- ½ cup fish bagoong ( fermented fish ), stained to remove impurities and mixed
- 1 ½ cups rice washing
- 1 onion, sliced
- Place the snails in a pot along with the kangkong stalks, bagoong mixed with rice washing and onions. Boil for 12 minutes.
- Add the kangkong leaves. Allow to simmer for 8 more minutes. Mix.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more