- 1 (15.5 oz) canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels (divided)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking pan with olive oil or spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the beans, applesauce, 1/4 cup chocolate morsels and process until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn on until smooth (About 45 seconds to 1 minute).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let rest for ten minutes until cool. (Optional: Sprinkle with sugar) Cut and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more