- 1 (15.5 oz) canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels (divided)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking pan with olive oil or spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the beans, applesauce, 1/4 cup chocolate morsels and process until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn on until smooth (About 45 seconds to 1 minute).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let rest for ten minutes until cool. (Optional: Sprinkle with sugar) Cut and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more