- 1 (15.5 oz) canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels (divided)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking pan with olive oil or spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the beans, applesauce, 1/4 cup chocolate morsels and process until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn on until smooth (About 45 seconds to 1 minute).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let rest for ten minutes until cool. (Optional: Sprinkle with sugar) Cut and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more