- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced onion
- 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced pork
- 5 cup dried black-eyed beans, cooked
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups himbabao
- Heat water. As soon as it boils, add beans and cook 2 minutes.
- Set aside for 1 hour. Sauté garlic, onion, tomatoes and pork.
- Add beans including broth.
- Boil, then simmer until almost soft. Season with salt cook 4 minutes.
- Bring to a boil once more and add himbabao flowers.
- Cook 7 minutes longer. Serve hot. Six servings.
H/T: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more