- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided into 1/2 and 1/4 cups
- 1 cup cold light sour cream
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 6-8 graham crackers
- Prepare an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed until soft and smooth, gradually adding 1/2 cup of sugar. Add the lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Divide your cream cheese mixture into two halves. Take half and freeze it – this will be your cheesecake. Once frozen, cut the cheesecake into small chunks with a knife. With the other half, beat in the heavy cream, milk, and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar – this will be your ice cream base. Cover and refrigerate until very cold (2 to 3 hours).
- Pour base into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions. In the last few minutes of churning add your cheesecake bits and blueberries to obtain a pretty swirl (instead of a pureed mash). Enjoy as soft serve or transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add crushed graham crackers (otherwise, if left mixed in with ice cream, the crackers will become soggy).
Source: Obsessive Cooking Disorder
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more