- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided into 1/2 and 1/4 cups
- 1 cup cold light sour cream
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 6-8 graham crackers
- Prepare an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed until soft and smooth, gradually adding 1/2 cup of sugar. Add the lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Divide your cream cheese mixture into two halves. Take half and freeze it – this will be your cheesecake. Once frozen, cut the cheesecake into small chunks with a knife. With the other half, beat in the heavy cream, milk, and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar – this will be your ice cream base. Cover and refrigerate until very cold (2 to 3 hours).
- Pour base into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions. In the last few minutes of churning add your cheesecake bits and blueberries to obtain a pretty swirl (instead of a pureed mash). Enjoy as soft serve or transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add crushed graham crackers (otherwise, if left mixed in with ice cream, the crackers will become soggy).
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more