No-bake cheesecakes have been gaining popularity in the past years. It’s easy and quick to make. But baked cheesecakes have their own special charm.
Imagine sinking your teeth into a soft and smooth cake layer, topped with sweet and tangy (and anti-oxidant-rich!) blueberries, held together by a layer of Graham crumbs and cinnamon. Your dessert game will never be the same again! Serve chilled after meals or as a level-up snack anytime. Try this easy Blueberry Cheesecake recipe now!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen
- 1/2lb blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place blueberries and cornstarch into a blender and blend to a puree until smooth. Pour blueberry sauce into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2-4 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup blueberry sauce; let it cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; slowly beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined. Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved blueberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining blueberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl blueberry sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 50-60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Use a knife around edge of pan to loosen and let it cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate the blueberry cheesecake overnight. Serve reserved blueberry sauce with cheesecake.
Source : Easy Dessert Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more