- 4 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
For the glaze:
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or half and half
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and half and half; add to dry ingredients. Don’t overwork the dough. The dough should look like this:
- Gently stir in the blueberries. Divide the dough into two equal mounds. Scoop the mounds up and place on the prepared baking sheet. Pat into two 8-inch round by 3/4 inch thick circles.
- With a sharp knife or pastry cutter, cut each round into 8 wedges, separating slightly.
- Bake at 375 F for 20-25 minutes, until just brown on top. Cool 5 minutes, then remove scones to a wire rack, let cool 20 minutes.
- Make the glaze: Combine the confectioner’s sugar and maple syrup (or half and half) and drizzle over scones.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more