- 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Lucky Me Noodles crushed it for crispy coating
- Chopped onion, garlic and ginger set aside.
- In a pan saute onion, ginger and garlic mixture.
- Add the sardines and malunggay leaves. Mix well
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning powder.
- Crushed the noodles then set aside.
- In a bowl pour the saute sardines add the flour, egg, noodle crumbs, noodle seasoning and soy sauce. Mix well
- Mold it and roll in a noodle crumbs for extra crispy. (Optional)
- Mold it all the mixture into balls and fry for 3-5mins until golden brown.
- Serve with Special Vinegar Sauce. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more