- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kraft barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground sirloin
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, and then remove it from the heat.
- In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat.5
- Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well combined.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the ground sirloin– flour, salt, onion powder and ground pepper.
- Use the wooden spoon or your hands to work the spices and flour into the meat.
- Load the meat into a loaf pan (preferably a meatloaf pan with two sections which allows the fat to drain, but if you don’t have one of those a regular loaf pan will work).
- Wrap foil over the pan and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the meatloaf from the oven, remove the foil and, if you aren’t using a meatloaf pan, drain the fat.
- Using a knife, slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan.
- This will help to cook the center of the meatloaf.
- Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce over the top of the meatloaf, in a stream down the center.
- Don’t spread the sauce.
- Place the meatloaf back into the oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until it is done.
- Remove and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more
How to Cook Pork Caldereta
https://youtu.be/U8bfGqiheY0 Ingredients: 1 kilo Pork Ribs Carrots Potato Tomato Sauce 1 cup Ketchup Cheese 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Seasoning Powder Red Bell ...read more
How to Cook Lechon Sinigang Recipe
https://youtu.be/pFkua1ObFdY Ingredients: Left over Pork Lechon Gabi / Taro Roots Eggplant Radish String beans Okra Water spinach Tomato Onion Garlic Chili ¼ cup Fish sauce ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
How to Cook Pork Pastel Recipe
https://youtu.be/QQYnIV9PI3A Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pork slice cubes 1 small Evap. Milk Carrots slice cubes Potato slice cubes Bell pepper slice cubes Onion ...read more