- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kraft barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground sirloin
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, and then remove it from the heat.
- In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat.5
- Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well combined.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the ground sirloin– flour, salt, onion powder and ground pepper.
- Use the wooden spoon or your hands to work the spices and flour into the meat.
- Load the meat into a loaf pan (preferably a meatloaf pan with two sections which allows the fat to drain, but if you don’t have one of those a regular loaf pan will work).
- Wrap foil over the pan and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the meatloaf from the oven, remove the foil and, if you aren’t using a meatloaf pan, drain the fat.
- Using a knife, slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan.
- This will help to cook the center of the meatloaf.
- Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce over the top of the meatloaf, in a stream down the center.
- Don’t spread the sauce.
- Place the meatloaf back into the oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until it is done.
- Remove and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more