- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups boysenberries
- ¾ cup black walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners and set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, less 2 TB, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon) in a large bowl and stir together until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and applesauce until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until just combined.
- To the berries, add the remaining 2 TB of the flour and coat well (this keeps them from bunching or sinking)
- Fold in berries and walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins (about a heaping ¼ cup of batter to each and bake for 18-23 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for at least fifteen minutes in the muffin tin. Remove, and allow them to finish cooling on a cooling rack.
Source : The Hungry Buddha
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
4 FLAVORS POLVORON ala GOLDILOCKS with COMPLETE COSTING | NEGOSYO RECIPE
https://youtu.be/q8S2YXp93kc Yield: 75 pcs Ingredients: • 4 cups All-purpose Flour = 30.00 pesos • 1 ½ cup white sugar ...read more
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more