- 250 grams calf’s or pork brain, washed and cleaned of membrane
- juice of 1/4 dayap (lime)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 tablespoons olive oil or lard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 whole eggs, beaten
- Marinate brain, with dayap juice for at least 2 hours in refrigerator. Season with salt and pepper, then poach or steam until cooked. Cut into cubes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil or lard and saute garlic, onion and brain. Season to taste.
- Pour beaten egg over brains, fold in contents and flip. Add more oil if desired. Take care not to overcook the egg.
Source: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more