- 1 sweet potato
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash the sweet potato and pierce it with a fork. Wrap it in a damp paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes or until tender, flipping it over halfway through.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a pan until crisp. Remove, crumble, and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs, add salt and pepper to taste, and cook them in the pan until just cooked.
- When the potato is cool enough to handle, cut it in half and scoop out about half the potato from each half. Reserve for later use.
- Fill each potato half with eggs, bacon, and cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds more until the cheese is melted. ENJOY!
- For oven – bake the sweet potatoes at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. Follow the same steps, then broil for just a few minutes to melt the cheese.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more