- 3 eggs, separated and beaten
- 2 tsps. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Beat the eggswhites. Gradually add the sugar until it becomes stiff but not dry.
- Beat the egg yolks, 1 cup of the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick.
- Fold the eggyolks mixture with eggwhite mixture.
- Gradually add the flour.
- On a prepared cookie sheet. Drop a spoonful of batter and form into a finger shapes. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Bake in an oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Drizzle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more