- 3 eggs, separated and beaten
- 2 tsps. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Beat the eggswhites. Gradually add the sugar until it becomes stiff but not dry.
- Beat the egg yolks, 1 cup of the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick.
- Fold the eggyolks mixture with eggwhite mixture.
- Gradually add the flour.
- On a prepared cookie sheet. Drop a spoonful of batter and form into a finger shapes. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Bake in an oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Drizzle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more