- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 20 ounces broccoli, fine cut
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 lemon peel, finely grated
- 4 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 pounds pasteurized processed cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 ounces whipping cream
- 1 gallon water
- Cook margarine and flour in a suitable pan over medium high heat, stirring constantly with a wire whip for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine water, chicken broth, onion, celery and carrot in a suitable pot and bring to a boil.
- While heating, cut the processed cheese into 1-inch chunks. Once soup comes to a boil, stir in the cooked flour and margarine and continue cooking for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Reduce heat and stir in cheese until completely melted. ( Do not allow it to scorch.)
- Stir in the Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cream, lemon peel and chopped broccoli.
- Return to a simmer then remove from heat. The Ruby Tuesday recipe of broccoli cheese is ready to serve!
Source: Ruby Tuesday at Home
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/08/broccoli-cheese-soup.html#sthash.drkNhzsH.dpuf
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more