- 1 pc large garlic clove
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 oz. anchovy fillet. finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary or dried oregano, finely chopped finely grated zest and juice of a lemon
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pcs swordish steaks.
- 1 pc large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tesp extra virgin olive oil bruschetta, to serve
- Put the garlic in a mortar and pestle with a little salt and crush it, or crush it with some salt on a cutting board using flat side of your knife blade. To make the sauce, mix together the garlic, capers and anchovies, rosemary or oregano, lemon zest and juice, oil and tomato. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a griddle to very preheat a broiler, using pap the swordish dry and lightl olive oil season with salt the swordish over high heat for 2 minutes on each side or the until just cooked. The best way to check if the fish is cooked is to pull apart the center of the on one steak the flesh should be opaque.
- If the cooked swordfish is a little oily, drain it on paper towels, then place on serving plates and drizzle with the sauce serve with bruschetta to mop the sauce. – See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2012/05/broiled-swordfish-with-anchovy-and.html#sthash.j9YxP589.dpuf
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more