- 2 1/2 cups of glutinous rice flour
- 3/4 water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- oil (enough for deep frying)
- sesame seed
- filling of your choice (it could be mongo, ube jam, custard or anything you want)
- Heat small casserole with water and sugar. Let it simmer until the sugar are dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the glutinous rice flour and water mixture to form a dough.
- Make small individual ball pieces of dough. As a ping-pong ball size
- Press the center of the round dough until there’s a hollow in the center.
- Fill the hollow space of the dough for about a teaspoon of the filling.
- Seal the dough and roll it once more until the shape is round and there’s no crack.
- On a bowl with sesame seeds, roll the round shaped dough and make sure that the seeds will cover the dough and that it will stick on the dough by pressing it.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil on a very low heat.
- Deep fry the dough for about 3-4 minutes or until the sesame seed’s color turns golden brown.
- Remove the cooked buchi from the pan and drain excess oil.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more