- 1 k. glutinous rice ( malakit)
- 3 cups refined white sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 thumbs size ginger, extracted juiced only
- 12 liter coconut milk
- 4 tablets tableya ( native cocoa )
- water for cooking rice
- water for steaming wrapped rice
- In a pot, cook the rice along with the malagkit, sugar, salt and ginger juice
- When the rice mixture is half cooked, remove and allow to cool
- Melt the native cocoa set aside.
- Get half of the rice mixture and mix with the melted cocoa.
- Roll this chocolate infused rice mixture with the remaining cooked rice. Do not mix so as to give that distinctive white and black marks of this delicacy.
- Wrap the rice mixture in wilted banana leaves
- Steam until cooked for at least 12 to an hour.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/-4Sdtt8e6yY Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas 1 pc egg 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk 2 tbsp melted butter 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Cook Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAoKDWxwuzQ Ingredients: 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned) 1 cup soy sauce 1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Fresh Lumpia Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 6 tablespoons cornstarch 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar) 1/2 ...read more