- 1 k. glutinous rice ( malakit)
- 3 cups refined white sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 thumbs size ginger, extracted juiced only
- 12 liter coconut milk
- 4 tablets tableya ( native cocoa )
- water for cooking rice
- water for steaming wrapped rice
- In a pot, cook the rice along with the malagkit, sugar, salt and ginger juice
- When the rice mixture is half cooked, remove and allow to cool
- Melt the native cocoa set aside.
- Get half of the rice mixture and mix with the melted cocoa.
- Roll this chocolate infused rice mixture with the remaining cooked rice. Do not mix so as to give that distinctive white and black marks of this delicacy.
- Wrap the rice mixture in wilted banana leaves
- Steam until cooked for at least 12 to an hour.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more