- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 cup buffalo hot sauce (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cabbage or broccoli, shredded
- 2 tablespoons carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons red cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- 4 buns
- Mix the chicken, carrot, celery, onion, blue cheese, hot sauce, salt and pepper and form into 4 patties.
- Oil the grill, heat to medium high and cook the patties, about 4-5 minutes per side, basting with more hot sauce near the end and set aside.
- Serve the buffalo chicken burgers in the buns along with the mixture of the slaw and blue cheese dressing.
Note: Feel free to add an egg and some breadcrumbs to the burgers.
Source: Closet Cooking
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more