- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooking oil
- Combine flour, chili powder, salt, and paprika in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Put the chicken in the mixing bowl and coat with the flour mixture.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Put-in hot sauce, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Pour-in the butter mixture over the fried chicken wings. Mix to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Transfer on a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more