- Chicken wings cut into half.
- Flour for breadings
- 2 pcs calamansi
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp butter
- Paprika powder
- Oil for frying
- Wash the chicken wings and strained.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika powder, seasoning granules and calamansi juice. 3. Marinate for 2 hours
- Dredge into flour and fry into heated oil in a pan.
- Remove when it’s golden brown and set aside.
- In another pan melt the butter and add the ketchup and hot sauce.
- Add the fried chicken wings and toss it until well coated with sauce.
- Serve with rice or Beer on the side. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more