Well, they said keep the Christmas everyday! Hence, one way to make feel like Christmas is to have buko salad in your table. There are different variety of buko salad in Filipino household, however we have here one for you that is surely delicious. Though mostly of buko salad was made with canned fruits, young coconut, palm fruits, cream and sweetened milk, here we add on kernels and cubed cheese. It adds to the richness of flavor as the corn provides additional texture while the saltiness of the cheese balances the overall sweetness of the desert. Give this buko salad recipe a try. There is no more than savory than to end your usual meal with this creamy, healthy, and sweet dessert.
- 1 big can of fruit cocktail
- 1 jar nata de coco or coconut jelly
- 1 cup coconut strips
- 1 jar macapuno strings
- 2 cans nestle cream
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Strain the juice of the fruit cocktail, nata de coco,and macapuno strings.
- Place fruit, nata de coco, coconut strips and macapuno strings in a large bowl.
- Add nestle cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix thoroughly carefully not crushing the fruits and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more