- 1 buko( young coconut )
- Buko water
- Flavored red gelatin, cubed
- Flavored black gelatin, cut into strips
- Kaong in syrup, store or market – bought
- Nata de coco in syrup
- shaved ice
- ice cream( e.g. ube flavor )
- cornflakes or pinipig cereal
- Chop the top of the buko to make it into a bowl. Reserve the buko water.
- Add all the eother ingredients into the buko. Be sure to layer them.
- Add the shaved ice and a little of the buko water to give it more flavor.
- Top with ice cream.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes or pinipig. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more