- 5 Young Buko/Coconut
- 2 packs of Green Gelatin
- 1 can (325gms) of Condensed Milk
- 1 can (325gms) of Nestle Whip Cream
- Pandan Leaves or Pandan flavor Syrup
- 1 bottle (250gms) of Macapuno
- On a caserole, boil 4 cups of water and add the Pandan Leaves or the pandan flavor syrup. When water is boiling pour the 2 packs of gelatin.
- Get a baking pan or any tupperware that is an inch thick and pour the cooked gelatin at least half inch thick and set aside to get cold .
- While waiting for the gelatin to get cold, open the buko and start grating it. Set aside the buko juice. (Put in fridge and you can drink it later on 🙂 )
- By now the gelatin is cold and hard. Start slicing it by a spatula or a knife according to your desired size.
- Get a salad bowl and mix all ingredients together. Before you mix the Macapuno, make sure that you drained the juice. We don’t want our Buko Pandan look like a soup.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more