For Pie Crust:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 2/3 cup of shortening
- 1 piece of egg yolk
For Buko Pie Filling:
- 4 cups of coconut shredded threads
- 1 cup coconut of water
- 1 can of condensed milk (sweetened)
- 2/3 cup of cornstarch
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour and salt then cut the shortening using a pastry cutter.
- Mix the water, egg yolk and vinegar. Slowly pour in the liquid to the flour and mix it until the can be handled.
- Cut the dough into two. Make sure that the other one is slightly bigger than the other. Then roll up the bigger dough about 2’’ larger than 16-inch plate.
- Fit the dough in a pie plate to make its side hangs.
- Roll the remaining dough for the crust and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a thick casserole.
- Cook it and stir well to thicken. Let it cool and pour it into the crust.
- Cover its top with the crust and crimp its edges to seal it.
- Bake it within 1 hour at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- *Leftovers can be stored in the fridge.
Source: Cook Eat Share
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more