For Pie Crust:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 2/3 cup of shortening
- 1 piece of egg yolk
For Buko Pie Filling:
- 4 cups of coconut shredded threads
- 1 cup coconut of water
- 1 can of condensed milk (sweetened)
- 2/3 cup of cornstarch
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour and salt then cut the shortening using a pastry cutter.
- Mix the water, egg yolk and vinegar. Slowly pour in the liquid to the flour and mix it until the can be handled.
- Cut the dough into two. Make sure that the other one is slightly bigger than the other. Then roll up the bigger dough about 2’’ larger than 16-inch plate.
- Fit the dough in a pie plate to make its side hangs.
- Roll the remaining dough for the crust and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a thick casserole.
- Cook it and stir well to thicken. Let it cool and pour it into the crust.
- Cover its top with the crust and crimp its edges to seal it.
- Bake it within 1 hour at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- *Leftovers can be stored in the fridge.
Source: Cook Eat Share
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more