For Pie Crust:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 2/3 cup of shortening
- 1 piece of egg yolk
For Buko Pie Filling:
- 4 cups of coconut shredded threads
- 1 cup coconut of water
- 1 can of condensed milk (sweetened)
- 2/3 cup of cornstarch
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour and salt then cut the shortening using a pastry cutter.
- Mix the water, egg yolk and vinegar. Slowly pour in the liquid to the flour and mix it until the can be handled.
- Cut the dough into two. Make sure that the other one is slightly bigger than the other. Then roll up the bigger dough about 2’’ larger than 16-inch plate.
- Fit the dough in a pie plate to make its side hangs.
- Roll the remaining dough for the crust and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a thick casserole.
- Cook it and stir well to thicken. Let it cool and pour it into the crust.
- Cover its top with the crust and crimp its edges to seal it.
- Bake it within 1 hour at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- *Leftovers can be stored in the fridge.
Source: Cook Eat Share
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more