Who can’t resist this mouth-watering, super creamy, soft and silky Buko, Sago and Gulaman Salad? This dessert is commonly served in different Filipino occasions. Made with fresh young coconut meat, tapioca pearls, gelatin, cream, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, this salad will surely satisfy your crave. Despite being delightful, this sweet course is also affordable. Having this after a meal will surely a great treat for the whole family especially for the kids. In addition, it is healthy as this includes different fruits. Add its delight by adding vanilla ice cream on top. Enjoy!
- 250g Sago (Raw Tapioca Pearls)
- 2-2½ Liters of water, for boiling
- 2 boxes Alsa Gulaman Red and Green, cooked and diced
- 3 young coconuts, meat scrapped
- 1 pack (250ml) All Purpose Cream
- 1 can (300ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (154ml) Evaporated Milk
For the Sago
- First, you have to cook the sago “tapioca pearls” according to package direction. We need to use a large pot and 2 liters of water, then bring into a boil. Never add or drop your sago into unboiling water or else it will start to stick together and at the bottom of your pan.
- Cook for about an hour or so, stirring every now and then until sago cooked through and becomes translucent. And when you’re done fire off, drain your sago in a large colander and rinse in running water to stop the cooking process. Transfer into a large bowl and set aside or you can refrigerate them if you want.
For the Gulaman
- Cook your gulaman according to package direction. Pour gulaman mixture into a mold, refrigerate and let it set completely. When your Gulaman is completely set you can cut them into cubes, it’s up to you what size you prefer and set aside. And if you want to add or use nata de coco instead of gulaman, you have to drain it completely before using.
For the Salad
- In a small bowl, combine the all purpose cream, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk and mix until well blended. You can also add vanilla essence, if you want.
- At this point all ingredients have been prepared and we are ready to make our salad. In a big salad bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate your buko sago gulaman salad for at least 2 hours before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more