- 3-4 cups shredded young coconut (buko)
- 1 jar coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans of fruit cocktail
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can all purpose cream
- A jar sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 100gms. Raisins
- Pineapple slices
- In a strainer, drain the fruits and jar ingredients thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the buko and the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Source: Filipino Food Online
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more