- 1 buko ( young coconut )
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup coconut cream ( first extract or kakang gata )
- 1 thumb – size ginger, sliced
- 3 stalks leeks, sliced
- 1larger crab, washed and cleaned
- Place the crab in a pot.
- Add the salt, meat of young coconut, coconut cream, ginger and onion leeks.
- Allow to simmer until cooked. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more