- 2 ounces high-proof rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce amontillado sherry
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- 2 vigorous dashes orange bitters
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- Place a coupe or cocktail glass in the freezer until chilled, at least 5 minutes.
- Fill a pint glass or cocktail mixer two-thirds of the way with ice. Add the rye, sherry, Cointreau, and bitters and stir vigorously with a cocktail spoon until chilled, about 30 seconds. Remove the coupe from the freezer and strain the drink into the glass.
- Twist the lemon peel over the drink to release the oils, then drop it in.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Cook Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
https://youtu.be/K9qiHP5K7EM Ingredients: 1 kilo of Tilapia Fish 2 Small Coconut milk 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce ...read more