- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ k. tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 ½ k. crabs (alilmasag), each crab halved
- 2 cups buko water
- Salt to taste
- 5 medium-size buko (young coconut), grated
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the crabs followed by the buko water.
- Season with salt and allow to cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the grated buko and spring onions. Allow to simmer some more for 2 minutes before turning of the stove.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more