Here is an easy butter recipe for you to try, with just a very few ingredients. Well, there will be no need to make a chicken dish with 20 different spices and herbs when one stick of Kerrygold garlic-herb butter is enough. This recipe requires only 3 ingredients to cook, but when you taste it, you’ll be blown away by the flavor. When it comes to frying, it is a good choice to choose boneless chicken thighs with skin-on so that breadcrumbs have something to stick to. You’ll also be needing 1 ½ sticks of Kerrygold’s Garlic Herb butter for this recipe that will serve about 4 to 5 persons. Use one stick of the butter melted to dredge the chicken in, and the final ½ stick for the dipping sauce once the chicken is done. The simple order is this: dip chicken thighs in melted butter, roll in fresh or dry breadcrumbs, choose fresh for flavor though they can brown at different temperatures easily, and then finally, serve with more melted butter. This easy, delicious, and simple chicken recipe can be a hit once you serve on your table. Try it now for your next lunch or dinner meal.
- 1 kilo Magnolia Chicken Cut-ups, assorted parts
- 1 tbsp Calamansi
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Magnolia Nutri-oil for deep-frying
- 2 pc Egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- ½ cup Magnolia Butter-licious!, melted
- Marinate the Chicken Ups in calamansi, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- Dip chicken in beaten eggs and roll in cornstarch.
- Deep fry chicken until golden and cooked through then drain in paper towels.
- Toss fried chicken in melted butter. Serve hot.