- 1 kilo shrimp – antenna removed and cleaned.
- 1/2 a stick butter (about 60 ml)
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan saute garlic until golden brown (until crunchy) using a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Remove some garlic and set aside.
- Saute the onion along with remaining garlic.
- Add the shrimp and cover to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and let the shrimp while stirring continues. This takes about 7-10 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crunchy garlic.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more