- 1 kilo shrimp – antenna removed and cleaned.
- 1/2 a stick butter (about 60 ml)
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan saute garlic until golden brown (until crunchy) using a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Remove some garlic and set aside.
- Saute the onion along with remaining garlic.
- Add the shrimp and cover to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and let the shrimp while stirring continues. This takes about 7-10 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crunchy garlic.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) Recipe
https://youtu.be/hSmtzaYONGM Ingredients: 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned) 1 cup soy sauce 1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi ...read more
Grilled Stuffed Pusit Recipe
Ingredients: 1 k. med. sized pusit (squid) 4 pcs. onions, chopped 3 pcs. tomatoes, seeded ...read more
Crispy Tilapia Fingers With Lemon & Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
Ingredients: 2 pounds tilapia fillets 1 cup all-purpose flour 3 eggs, beaten 2 cups panko ...read more