For the butter:
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (chives, thyme and parsley all work well)
For the steak:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 1/2 pound each
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- Make the butter by mashing the herbs into the softened butter until well-combined. Set aside.
- Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for five minutes. Add the oil and carefully swirl to coat the skillet.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Place the steaks in the skillet and sear for 3 minutes per side for rare to medium rare (you may have to do this in batches or in two skillets). Don’t move the steaks except to turn them once.
- Let the steaks rest for a few minutes, then place a tablespoon of herb butter on each and serve at once.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more